Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Strawberry Pie



This is my favorite pie. I look forward to "Strawberry Season" every year just so I can sink my teeth into this. It is so yummy! This recipe makes 2 pies. Which is always a good thing. One for me and one for everyone else!



Ingredients:

3 cups of boiling water
1 package (3oz) strawberry jell-o
2 Cups sugar
5-6 tablespoons Cornstarch
2 pie crusts (cooked)
3 cups of strawberries (washed and chopped)

How to:

Cook pie shells according to directions.

Cool.

Mix jello- sugar and cornstarch.




Add boiling water.


Cook on medium heat until thickened.(about 15 mins)




Cool.

Add berries.

Pour into two baked pie shells.

Freeze for 1 hour
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mari said...

That's the same recipe my Mom made and it's so good! My crazy husband doesn't like strawberries, so I never make it.