Sunday, May 25, 2008

HOT MEXICAN DIP

Ingredients:

1 package Taco Seasoning Mix

1 can of Fat-free Refried Beans

1 80z. container of Sour Cream

1 jar of Salsa

1 cup of shredded Cheddar or Mexican cheese


Mix together taco seasoning mix and refried beans.




Spread in the bottom of a 9x13 dish.




Next, add a layer of sour cream.




Pour a layer of Salsa.

Top with cheese.

I like to remember it as layers of red and white.
Beans, Sour cream, Salsa, and Cheese.
Yes, it is that easy. Yes, it is that good.

Bake @ 350 for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.

Serve with tortilla chips.

2 comments:

McMommy said...

Wendi...why didn't I know you had this blog??? I am so excited! I just love recipes!

Congrats on your award from Kristen!!! You are deserving of it all!!

The Reeds said...

I give this one a 5, it was dang good!!